Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A lot to say...a lot happening... here is just a quick break down that I will expand on later...
My brother and Jessica moved into their new house....(pictures to come)
We went back to the water park (free tickets) with Reid, Ally, Aubrianna, Leah, & Jacob....
We found out that our friends Tommy and Danielle are having a baby...Congratulations Guys!!!!
Last weekend was spent at my brother's and sister-in-law's at their pool...(you will see pictures below!)
This weekend we are going to my 10 year high school reunion...really...10 years?..already?..
Labor Day weekend we are going to the Nascar race in Atlanta and camping out....
We also have the Chili Cook Off coming up in September and we are camping out and my brother is cooking again this year...unlike last year...remember?
So for now I will leave you with some pictures, because who does not love pictures!?


Her is Kylie at the Water Park at my Dad's company picnic. This is the only picture you will see this time. Not because I favor one child more than another it is just because I have a 7 year old that has more important things to do than hang out with her mom and have her picture taken.

This is Kenzie swimming at my brother's pool all by herself! Such a big girl!



Here she is jumping into the pool! She is so proud of her new found independence.



This is Kenzie on our way to Uncle Steve and Aunt Jessica's house. Does she not look amazing in bright colors?


Here is Kenzie and Aubri enjoying a snack on our free day at the Water Park.



This is Kylie's T-Ball All Star sign that is permantely hung at the field. What a great accomplishment as this is the first for Brookwood T-Ball All Stars.


And in honor of Rian and Mine 3rd Anniversary tomorrow....
"A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year." - Paul Sweeney






No comments: