Monday, August 10, 2009

Not me...and yet probably me....Monday!

***I am a complete computer genius and there is no reason why I should not be able to get the cool "Not Me Monday" logo to appear but I digress...***


So...because I am the most organized, on top of everything, all my ducks in a row, super mom who can do it all, I am totally not overdue for an update on all things Ferrero and I actually did not have to back track to find out exactly where I left off....so to keep you guys in the loop and to update what I promised I would, I will do a quick run down to catch you up to the last week...Ready, Set, Here we go!



All things stated below are believed to be true to the best of my forgetful memory....



Sunday, June 21st...took Kylie to meet Grandma and Grandpa for her week long stay.



Sunday, June 21st - Saturday, June 27th....Kylie spent the week with Grandma and Grandpa in the mountains and had an absolutely amazing time! She had the absolute pleasure of going horse back riding, swimming at the lake, shopping, getting her hair cut at the "beauty parlor", learning the amazing alphabet (that she will still recite to anyone who will listen), etc. She had an awesome, wonderful, learning experience (and even learned a little new trick from Grandpa about what can get a point across when Grandma forgets to give him the keys to the car when he is getting it washed! ;) I am almost positive that Grandma is either reading this saying What? or possibly saying....Oh no...she did not go there! Arliss will have to give you the answer!) I thought it was quite funny because I swear (although I try not to) that she catches me doing no no's all the time!



Saturday, June 27th....We had Kylie's end of the year party for All Stars and she received 2 more trophies. That put this year's total to 7 and 10 overall! Not bad for a 7 year old!



Saturday, July 4th...We had an amazing time up at the Rabun's for the 4th of July. Yeah....I know, not so much to say except it was a wonderful time spent with wonderful people. And yes...you waited over a month for me to tell you that.



Saturday, July 18th...My dad's company ViaSat had their annual summer company picnic and we all were invited to Lake Lanier Island's Water Park....free of charge. This included free lunch, beer, and entrance to the water park. Kylie had a blast on all of the water slides now that she is tall enough to ride them all and Makenzie had so much fun with Nana at the kiddie slides, lake, and wave pool. Thanks Mom for allowing Rian and I to ride the rides with Kylie!



Thursday, July 23rd - Monday, July 27th...We spent the long weekend in Chicago. We had absolute fabulous time meeting our new nephew Luca and spending time with Dain, Amy, and Gianna. You would have never known that Kylie and Gianna had not seen each other in almost 2 years. They are like old kindred spirits and never missed a beat!



Saturday, August 1st...We were allowed the privilage to help my brother and sister-in-law move in to their new house that they just purchased. It is absolutely beautiful and I will post pictures as soon as I have them. While we are very happy for them it is also very hard to get used to not seeing them several times a week!



Wednesday, August 5th.....Our baby girl, our first born princess turned 7 years old. We celebrated at our house with Grandpa Ferrero, Nana, Papa, Uncle Steve, and Aunt Jessica. Kylie had her usual Filet Mignon (sp?) that she has every year and the rest of us had Chicken Burgers.



Saturday, August 8th...We had Kylie's actual birthday party with 50 of our closest friends and family at my parent's house and pool!



And that my friends brings us to today! Monday, August 10th, the day that my oldest started 2nd grade, my baby got moved into the next level of "new big gir cass" as she likes to tell us, and I am fast aproaching my one year blogiversary (August 14th of 2008 was my very first post!)

Times are flying and good times are had by all! We hope that this post is finding everyone in wonderful spirits and good health! Good night to all and may God bless you.

I am not sure who the author is of my quote for the evening but I actually read this in Arliss' bathroom while I was taking care of some bussiness and I absolutely fell in love with it and completely sums up how I look at our lives...(I hope I don't screw this up)

"We may not have it all together...but together we have it all!" - Unknown

Enough said!

No comments: